Safety and Health Protocols
Hotel Punta Islita is committed to putting the safety and security of our guests, residents and associates as our number one priority. At Hotel Punta Islita, we have always taken great pride in our highly personalized approach to hospitality as well as our attention to detail and service. We have now taken this same level of commitment and applied it to enhancing our already stringent health and safety protocols to ensure compliance with the highest standards and certifications.
Hotel Punta Islita has implemented an enhanced prescriptive Health & Safety protocol program that was designed in collaboration with guidance from the Costa Rica Government as well as from leading experts in their respective fields.
Guests should review local governmental orders and guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to and stay at Hotel Punta Islita.
In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have notice made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Staff members will wear face coverings, gloves, etc. based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Mandatory face coverings for guests in public areas (lobby, restaurants, store).
- Temperature screening for guests, associates and vendors at entry points.
- Sanitizing Stations available throughout the property.
- Disinfection of guest luggage upon arrival.
- Disinfection of seating areas with ultraviolet light before guests sit down in restaurants and lobby.