Authentic Costa Rica
To maximize your enjoyment of complimentary activities and experiences, please refer to the following rules and guidelines:
1. Authentic Costa Rica Experiences must be booked onsite with the Activities Coordinator. You may book up to four activities per person, per day.
2. Experiences and activities will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Please arrive ten minutes early to the designated meeting point.
3. You must schedule activities or experiences that have at least a 30-minute interval between ending and beginning times.
4. Activity or experience cancellations must be requested and acknowledged by the Activities Coordinator at least 24 hours before starting time.
5. Latecomers or no-shows will trigger the cancellation of all subsequent booked activities.
6. Latecomers or no-shows on the last full day of the stay will be subject to a $30 per-person penalty that will be added to the checkout bill.
7. Experiences may be rebooked with the Activities Coordinator, subject to availability.
8. Hotel Punta Islita reserves the right to cancel activities due to force majeure. There will be a full attempt to either reprogram force majeure cancellations or offer suitable alternatives during your stay.
9. The Authentic Costa Rica program is granted as an added value. Not participating does not entitle guests to a credit or discounted rates.
10. Activities and experiences offered outside of the Authentic Costa Rica program and/or its schedule are considered Private Activities and are subject to applicable fees and conditions.
Authentic Costa Rica resort-included program is unavailable between December 20th, 2016 and January 2nd, 2017.